Mr Watson runs well established Foot and Ankle, Medicolegal and Lower Limb Arthroplasty services from The Rivers Hospital, Holly House and The London Independent.
A dedicated Heel Pain Clinic is also due to start at The Rivers from January 2016. Mr Watson sees NHS patients via choose and book, private patients covered by health insurance and self funding private patients. Most consultations will start with a referral letter from the GP, but it is also possible to self refer by contacting his secretary Helen Hind.
Orthopaedic Services and Clinical interests
- Foot, ankle and knee surgery
- Sports injuries and degenerative changes
- Correction of bunions, hammer and mallet toes, mortons neuromae, osteoarthritis big toe, midfoot and hindfoot osteoarthritis, tibialis posterior insufficiency (acquired flat foot), pain and instability, tendon injuries, plantar fasciitis, trauma
- Knee and ankle arthroscopy
- Total ankle joint replacement surgery